Soroptimists inspire action and create opportunities to transform the lives of women and girls through a global network of members and international partnerships.
- Human rights for all
- Global peace and international goodwill
- Advancing women’s potential
- Integrity and democratic decision making
- Volunteering, diversity and friendship
Goal 1: Soroptimist International will improve the lives and status of women and girls through education, empowerment or enabling opportunities.
- Increase access to formal and non-formal learning opportunities.
- Improve access to economic empowerment and sustainable opportunities for the employment of women.
- Eliminate violence against women and girls and ensure women’s participation in conflict resolution.
- Ensure women and girls have food security and access to highest attainable standard of health care.
- Address the specific needs of women and girls by improving environmental sustainability, and mitigating effects of climate change and disasters.
Goal 2: Soroptimist International will be a global voice for increasing access to education and leadership for women and girls.
- Strengthen and increase SI’s presence as an advocate at all levels.
- Intensify activities and partnerships that raise the international profile and visibility of Soroptimist International.
- Ensure that the foundation of SI’s global advocacy is local and global project activity.