Position in SICB:
- Exco – committee member
About Me (about 100 -200 words):
I am an academician, constantly exploring knowledge from every perspective. My full time passion is educating people around me.
I have been in the education industry for the past 15 years, seeing changes in how knowledge can be explored and received by people. Research is my interest especially dealing with statistics. Currently I am a PhD candidate in Asia e University.
The other side of me is being charitable, educating people who are in need (only after a need’s assessment) and an avid spiritual seeker.
My Life Achievements
- Published and presented two articles on informal reasoning fallacies.
- Conservation Project in Janda Baik among indigenous kids.
- Children’s Safety Workshop at Suria Bangsar.
- Trip to Kidzania with HIV infected children from Rumah Jaireh, Rawang.
- Breast & Cervical Cancer Awareness Programme at Wisma LifeCare, Bangsar South.
- Currently, I am in charge of the AIDS programme. If needs arise for programmes or activities to be conducted, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
- “An Analysis of Informal Reasoning Fallacy and Critical Thinking Dispositions Among Malaysian Undergraduates” http://www.eric.ed.gov/PDFS/ED525513.pdf
- “Informal Reasoning Fallacy and Critical Thinking Dispositions: A Univariate Study of Demographic Characteristics among Malaysian Undergraduates” http://www.eric.ed.gov/PDFS/ED526239.pdf
Web Links / Social Media Links
- Website : www.rshamala.com
- Facebook.com : www.facebook.com/shamala.ramasamy.1
My Current Affair:
- A tertiary level academician in UCSI University.
- Undertaking quantitative and qualitative researches in various fields of education and psychology.
Unforgettable Moments in SICB
- Conducting many programmes for the needy.